Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Morning Market Find

 My weekend starts with a trip to the Seaport Farmers Market on Saturday mornings.  We are lucky that we can slip out for an hour together and leave our eldest in charge.  It feels like we waited forever for that gift!  He is amazing with his sister and they have a snuggle in our bed and watch cartoons and place their order with us before we leave.  He always wants two apple turnovers from Juliens and she always wants a cupcake!  Yup, I let her have that for breakfast because life is too short and I myself have been know to have a cupcake for breakfast from time to time.  So, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander as they say.
 Today as we got our coffee from Laughing Whale and walked through the venders we stopped at Good Natured.  They have everything, from magic wands to, small felting kits and wool necklaces and bracelets.  I could buy everything they have and still want more!  Today though, there was one item I just had to have.

I could not take my eyes off the inuit person on wood with a fish on line.  So completely beautiful and without hesitation I bought it.  You know where it is going right?  I am beside myself to get to work and add him to our nature inspired scene of the Arctic.  I know the children will love this addition.  I love how that space inspires such imaginative play.  They are so gentle with that space.  

If your at the market stop by and check out Good Natured.  They have lovely gifts for children and grown ups.  Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh... i see now, i thought it was a pic from the market, but no, this little fellow is now lives at maple tree. maybe i need to work on my reading skills ;) he is a beautiful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so perfect. And so perfectly arctic!

    ReplyDelete