Thursday, June 23, 2011

In the news....

So sorry I have been slow to post the link to the interview I did with Christopher Shulgan. We are in wrap up mode with the school and planning the street party. There is always so much to do and say this time of year as families are getting ready to leave and new families are joining the large family at Maple Tree.

Just before father's day I got a call from Christopher Shulgan who writes a parenting column for the Globe and Mail asking if I would mind doing an interview about the role of Dads or how I see that role in my position as a director and preschool teacher. I was happy to do the interview as I felt it would be a great way to share what I see and how I see the changing role of the dad. It was an interesting chat we had and in the end I wasn't entirely sure where he was going to go with the article he was writing. I will say this though.....after we were done talking I realized just how much I depend on my husband at home and with our children and how I could never be as productive and successful at my work if it were not for all his hard work on our home front. He really does do a lot and I know I never say thank you enough. Thank you Shawn, your amazing and I really appreciate all that you do for me, Maple Tree and our children.

-m

http://t.co/PtfbWEu



No comments:

Post a Comment