Monday, August 1, 2011

En-closure


Another productive day again today.
The drywall went up and the pencil cupboard went into the wall.

I must say, that I am loving the new wall and how very different the space is feeling. I am wishing we had done this Reno five years ago!

Tomorrow the plan is tape and mud and side lights. Doors are getting sanded and painted by yours truly. We also found a mahogany table top at Renovators Resource that will be built into our new large classroom table for six. Note to self, must purchase a belt sander tomorrow. I also treated myself to a very sturdy and tall red ladder to be kept at the school. Such a pain hauling one in from home to change light bulbs and clean.

Oh, and while Shawn worked on the wall today I was purging and organizing our curriculum by the month into large storage bins. All this to say that today was a very productive day. Still so much to do. Am I going to make it?!








No comments:

Post a Comment