Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh the things that they construct

 There has been so much work with the triangle boxes this week.  I have watched and listened to the discussion around the construction.

I heard the children say, "you can make anything with Triangles."    "They are so cool."  "I didn't know I could do this?"  "Can I mix the colours up?"

"Is it ok if I take more boxes out?"  "Actually, I really need them Ms. Michelle?"


"Look Ms. Michelle, I made an Angry Bird!"  To which I say, "Wow, that is amazing!"  My philosophy is and always will be, "Whatever it takes." I am so happy to have the triangle boxes out being used and explored.  Even if they are making angry birds because really, thats what they see.  Find the connections and make them work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment