Thursday, October 2, 2014

Catching Up

 I fell like we stepped out of the slow pace of summer and started going full steam ahead into September.  To be honest September feels like a bit of a blur for me.  I know we all dropped into bed exhausted each and every night.  I have such big ideas and plans for the children and each and everything requires so much thought and planning and extra work after hours.  My energies have been spent this last month getting to know all our new children and settling each and everyone into their own unique routine at the school.  So here are a few snippets and projects from the last few weeks!
Terry Fox Run!

Water Station Stop

Ah, Yoga



 We have been mixing paint and exploring fall colours.  I love how these trees turned out at the art Tables!




Apple Life Cycle Work

No comments:

Post a Comment