Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Making

Red Rods Christmas Tree with Knob less Cylinder lights
 I love this time of the year.  I am trying very hard to slow down even for a minute and enjoy all the merry making going on around me.

Yesterday, Ms. Melanie sent this beautiful picture of extensions with the sensorial materials!  I love it.  It may just have to be made into a card next year!



 This morning I was able to get into some needle felting with my older children.  They really loved it and it was nice to see how all that pin pushing work everyone has been doing is paying off.  While this had to be supervised by a teacher, the children were very capable of doing this.  I am thinking a much larger class project just might be in order for our walls.  There are so many possibilities with all that wool.  I can't wait to get into it some more.

These are not coming home right away, more by the way of a gift from your child to you and only a few children made them.  But don't worry, there is so much merry making going on that you are likely to get something beautiful for your tree or that gift going to grandparents.  I am loving all the gift tags we've been making.  I hope you use them.  Your children are so happy and pleased with themselves and all these little projects.  Oh, happy day!  ~Ms. Michelle




Roving from the Loop

Finger print gift tags

 
 

Burlap Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment