Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let it Snow



I am sorry I've been away for a few weeks! There is so much going on this time of the year and things are super busy both at home and in the classroom. Not to worry though I've got some great stuff coming your way so stay tuned!

The other day a friend gave us a massive amount of paper (enough for a year or more) and in the pile was some newsprint. Newsprint is great because you can do so many things with it. It is really perfect for folding and cutting out snowflakes and that is just what we did. I started as a bit of an experiment to see if I could make a super sized snowflake and it worked out beautifully. The next thing I know I have a full circle of little friends around me and everyone wants to cut paper. What a lovely time we had! So watch out because there is snowflake cutting out on the shelf and I am sure lots coming your way at home. This is great work as it takes a lot of strength to cut through so many layers of paper. Happy Cutting.

m

No comments:

Post a Comment