Friday, December 21, 2012

With Thanks

 It is with love and gratitude that I say, "THANK YOU" to each and everyone of our families at the school.  I ask and you give.   It is so appreciated.  Thank you for bringing your children along to see where it all goes and what kind of difference it makes to those in need.

The children worked so hard on their gift bags this year.  I was moved to tears by all of the beautiful art work that graced our food bags this year.  Such amazing children you all have.  It is truly a gift that they all gave.  Thank you also, for allowing me to post their pictures and share this moment.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you all and Merry Christmas!  ~Ms. Michelle


Mel and the group from Maple Tree


Giving Tree Bags for Parker Street

No comments:

Post a Comment