Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We Did it!!

So, I can finally say that we have now bought our own space for Maple Tree!!  The last few months have been stressful trying to figure it all out but it was all soooooo worth it.  For me it is finally realizing the rest of the dream.  This will be the most amazing space for children, I can promise you that!

You can't see from this picture but the house came with two lots!  This means we will have our own outside play space for the first time ever.  I am planning to make the entire front lawn into raised vegetable beds year round and a zen garden along the side.  Oh, the possibilities are endless.  I will post the progress as it is unfolding.

7 comments:

  1. eeek! awesome! finally! Congratulations! I don't doubt, it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The new MTM will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Michelle! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see all that you do with it. What an exciting time for everyone at MTM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah :)
    Any way we can help... We're in
    You have my free range kids there for the next 5 years so I have lots of time to give

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! We're thrilled for you and the school. Please let us know when you need help.

    ReplyDelete